Test / Experiments: Rage Fighter: Conclusions

previous post: Rage Fighter Tests/Experiments with ss part 5


please be reminded that actual pvp may not get the same result as the tests

it is in your own way on how to use the rage fighter character.

simple conclusions.

rage fighter is anti melee

being said that it is anti melee
it still depends on what options your gear has
what lvls, accessories and Yellow options

i have tested an RF using FO gear with YO's which I think
is best for this character.

I have also screenshots of it.

but I will not post it here because,
it may cause problems for the server which I tested it

other note:

I tested this experiment on 3 different servers.
the screenshots are from mulander.

which i think is the nearest to a balanced pvp system for the rage fighter character.

nearest is almost. and far more better than the other 2 servers which i tested this.

more guides will be posted soon.

ps #
the servers mentioned above are private mu online servers.
if you want to test this on a normal server 400max lvl /no resets.

i have builds for this character as well.
its not done yet. but considering this experiment.
my build maybe of a pvp type.

the buff/debuff skills for rf is also for "pvp/pvm"

thank you for reading.
do leave me a msg in my shoutbox.

thanks.
~Mamaw


Go back to: Rage Fighter Tests/Experiments with ss part 1




*

Comments